.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Interview questions Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1750 words - 1

Interview questions - Essay Example In addition, the training capitalized on the principle of putting the customer at the center of ever business transaction. I defined a consistent set of behaviors across all our business activities, which led to effective interactions with customers, regardless of the situation. For more than 10 years of my career as a Senior Vice President, Retail Executive, and Chief Operating Officer (COO), I have made essential contributions in business development planning. Usually, I start business development planning sessions by evaluating the company’s current situation (SWOT analysis), creating effective solutions and plans to implement the solutions. While planning for the future goals of the company, I utilize the information to set the course for sustained growth. I involved everyone in the team to gain a strong team support and enthusiasm. I measured profitability by putting the right metrics in place (tangible results) and evaluating the outcomes that will drive a successful business development plan. Metrics have connected the dots for me when a strategy/tactic is not working. Lastly, I keep the communication going, letting the team know about our progress and where the company is heading. To further elaborate my point, I led a quarterly "all retail" conference call at _______. It was my opportunity to reinforce our core values or our strategic plan. I welcomed every new employee and recognized individuals and teams for success in our five focuses. I ended the call with "RITA awards." RITA is an acronym for our core values; respect and inclusion, integrity, teamwork, and accountability. The RITA submissions were sent in from the teams peer group. It was our opportunity to formally express our sincere gratitude to everyone for living up to the company’s core values. I firmly believe that good communication among co-workers is an essential element in effectively

No comments:

Post a Comment