.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Seven Names for Seven Dwarves Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Seven Names for Seven Dwarves - Essay ExampleHaving seen the Disney version so many times throughout my life, I thought this would be no problem. However, as I sat and stared at the blank piece of paper, I could only remember three right away--Doc, Sleepy, and choppy. This identification would prove to be a little harder than I had originally anticipated.As a child, Dopey and Doc had been my two favorites Doc because he was so adroit and Dopey because he was so funny. This show of favoritism made those two easy to remember and made me laugh as I recalled some of the things Dopey would trip over. Sleepy had been my nickname for a long time because no matter how much I rested the night before, I always seemed to be tired the next day. Through association, this made that dwarf easy to remember as well.For the final two dwarves, I tried to recall all of the dwarves in context to the Disney movie, but this proved to be useless as the only parts I could recall at first were the parts wi th variants now the song Heigh Ho is stuck in my head, and Im afraid the only way to get rid of that song is to start whistling while I work. Then an image of a dwarf popped into my head there had been a shy one hiding behind the others. Through the use of synonyms and word associations, I finally went from Shy to Bashful. This left over(p) just one name to figure out.This last name proved to be the most difficult to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment